Paragon has a longstanding commitment to the highest standards of cleanliness and safety for our employees and guests. Taking care of our guests and employees’ well-being is the essence of what we do. The coronavirus pandemic has challenged this sense of well-being and continues to impact our lives daily.
Our guests and employees deserve peace of mind in knowing that Paragon is united with industry leaders in adopting a common set of cleaning measures and safety guidelines that help us meet and exceed concerns. Our protocols align with public health recommendations from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
Enhanced Cleaning and Disinfecting Protocols
Paragon has partnered with Ecolab to ensure every apartment is sanitized and disinfected. Ecolab is a global leader in hygiene and infection prevention technologies, and through its science-based approach, Ecolab enables Paragon to consistently achieve the highest cleaning standards. All cleaners and disinfectant products have been approved by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- Our team will adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Hands are washed between cleaning apartments.
- Full sanitation of the living space is completed 48 hours prior to your arrival.
- Using Ecolab products, our team will disinfect and sanitize each apartment thoroughly including all high-touch, hard nonporous items such as lock boxes, television remote controls, toilet seats and handles, door and furniture handles, water faucet handles, nightstands, telephones, control panels, light switches, garage remotes, temperature control panels, alarm clocks, countertops, tabletops, and flooring.
- Linens such as sheets, towels, blankets, comforters, shower curtains and liners, and kitchen linens are washed in accordance with CDC guidelines using the warmest permissible water setting and drying items completely.
- All keys and access devices are sanitized prior to guest arrival.
- Disinfect and sanitize each apartment with electrostatic sprayer.
- A complete checklist and Authentication/Sign-Off of apartment disinfection completion.
Good Health Practices
Our team is trained and committed to ensuring the safety of our guests and employees. Gloves will be utilized in combination with physical distancing at least 6 feet away from others, avoiding contact with people who are sick, washing hands often with soap and water, and using hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
Each apartment is disinfected using an Electrostatic Sprayer. Electrostatic sprayers contain positively charged disinfectant particles that aggressively adhere to surfaces and objects. Because the particles are positively charged, they cling to and coat any surface they are aimed at. Electrostatic applied disinfectant kills bacteria and viruses on contact, helping to combat the spread of infections.
For the most up-to-date information, please consult travel advisories and information made available by the World Health Organization (WHO), U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the U.S. Department of State. To reach out to any of these organizations, please dial the numbers below.